1. What shipping carrier do you use? We ship through Canada Post. Orders destined to the US and other countries will be delivered by your domestic mail carrier.
2. How long will my products take to ship? It’s our goal to get your products to you as quickly as we can. We typically pack the order within 1 business day* of receiving it. After that shipping times vary depending on location. It typically takes 7-10 business days to arrive to a US destination. Please see below for more details.
3. How much is shipping? We're pleased to offer free shipping on orders over $100 to the USA. We offer flat rate shipping of $15 all states in the USA (except Alaska and Hawaii) on orders under $100. Flat rate shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $25 on orders under $100. If no shipping rate is offered when you are checking out, call (+1 416-925-2855) or email us (email@example.com) for special shipping rates to all other destinations.
Any duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer and may be due at delivery.
4. Do you ship internationally? We are able to ship internationally (outside Canada and continental USA). If you would like to place an order please call us at (416) 925-2855 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to get a specific shipping quote for you.
5. What do I do if I have specific shipping instructions? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the order number in the subject line along with your instructions. Alternatively, call (416) 925-2855 and we can help you over the phone.